ClashMs Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new Gm App

Go down

My new Gm App Empty My new Gm App

Post by Gurpeer Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 pm

What Time Zone are you in:

Answer- UTC (GMT) +1 hours

Where do you live:

Answer- Canada

Why should we choose you as GM:

Answer- Cause i think ill be able to handle events and stuff that are getting out of control, one of the things ill do that most of the gms dont, is that im gonna use zero tolerance at events, i mean seriusly, when you guys hold events, you wait like 10 mins for one guy to stop doing whatever hes doing during an event before you worldtrip him, no offence. Not only that, i will also do a daily FM check by that i mean going into hide mode and check from FM 1-22, ill pick a random channel since i dont want to spend hours going through all channels,
and if i should stumple over a hacker i would either ban him or maybe just give him a "last chance" warning.

What bring you here:

Answer- Was just looking for a random private server and i thought that this server had some nice rates.

How active can you be:

Answer- im usually active atleast 3 hours a day,unless im on holidays, but i'll inform you about that if i have to go, ofcourse. In weekends im often online for up to 12 hours a day, if i dont have anything else to do

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Answer- None at all, im not into all that programming stuff.

How long can you be active each day:

Answer- Atleast 3 hours a day. Unless im on holidays or something, but if i am, ill be sure to inform you guys about it.

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Answer- Yea i promise, by that i mean, i wont give out items unless someone lost an item like a bow tie etc etc. But they're gonna have to prove it, i dont know how they're gonna do that. I can also assure you that i will not use my powers for crashing the server, i won't ban people without any reason, i wont jail people without any reason, and i won't kill people without any reason.

How long you been in our server:

Answer- 2 week from now.

What is your In-game character name:

Answer- gurpeer

[You are to Fill up the Followings to Complete your Applications]

What is your MSN:

Answer- gurpeer@hotmail.com, but i hardly use it, but if needed, i can go online more, else contact me in game.

What will you do when you are in our server:

Answer- I'll do everything from just hanging around to be hosting events, helping people, settling down arguments that cant be solved etc. etc..

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Answer- No, that would just be insanely stupid, no reason to make the whole server hate me.

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer- Depends, i wont answer if one guy is flooding me like hell, they're gonna have to ask me calm and quiet, else i wont answer. Else, if lets say, 5 people are asking me for help, ill take them one at a time and tell the others to wait.

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer- None, but i have Paint Shop Pro which leaves me always good to go, so i could maybe start practicing.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer- If that should happen, which i doubt, i would use !killall.

[IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications

Answer- First off, it wont happen. Second, even if i did copy someones application i would take the full responsibility for what i had done.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Answer- No, i won't. Giving out summoning bags will ruin the fun of the server. Leveling will be WAY too easy, so no, just no.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

Answer- If you did i would admit my mistake, apoligise and promise you that it wont happen again. But if you did catch me, i think idd be the one most suprised.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:

Im a 13 years old boy, i live in denmark (answered above, but ill still include it) and if i had to say it, im pretty smart. Im a calm person and im good at handling alot of different situations, seriusly. I'm also capable of acting proffesional at most (most) times.
Also, i have a very good undestanding of MapleStory and the GM commands etc. etc.

Write a Story About your life in our Server, at least 150 words:

My life in the server? Well, im not sure excatly what you mean by that.
Well, first off, i made quite an amount of great friends, but still at the same time, i made a few foes too. Usually i quit new servers within a day, but like after an hour of playing on the server you guys hosted a JQ event which i had GREAT fun in, unlike a ton of other servers i tried, they NEVER did any events.
Ever since you hosted that event ive kind of been in love with the server and the events are probably what keeps me to the server, well, i love the community too ofcourse. I dont know how much that explains about my life in the server, but whatever :p

Gurpeer
Gurpeer
Startin Up

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum